▪ Health of the hair comes from inside out. Like anything else.
▪ Your hair is what you eat. Hair care shouldn't be as complicated as it sounds, and I will share the most important tips about the hair care from my own journey.
▪ EAT/ DRINK a lots of protein:
▪ In my journey protein helped my hair growth the most. I tried to eat or drink enough protein and I have noticed that my hair has grown faster.
▪ Hair loss may occasionally be caused by lack of protein in the diet. Some people who go on crash diets that exclude protein or who have abnormal eating habits may develop protein malnutrition. When this happens, the body will help save protein by shifting growing hairs into the resting phase.
▪ PROTECT your hair from the heat:
▪ STAY HYDRATED:
▪ Drinking a lots of water is very important for health of your hair as well as your body. So try to stay hydrated and drink at least 3 liters (100 ounces) of water daily.
▪ Drinking enough water helps energize and support hair growth from root to tip. It also helps prevent split ends and a brittle hair texture, as well as fosters a healthier scalp meaning you'll have fewer chances of developing problems like dryness, itchiness, or dandruff.
▪ Warm water stimulates the flow of blood to the follicles, which is a great way to encourage hair growth. Warm water eliminates surplus oil from your scalp and hair. This is beneficial for those who have greasy or oily hair. Warm water opens up the cuticles on your scalp.
▪ SCALP MASSAGES:
▪ What are the benefits of scalp massages?
▪ According to research, scalp massage increases hair thickness by stretching the cells of hair follicles. This, in turn, stimulates the follicles to produce thicker hair. It's also thought that a scalp massage may help dilate blood vessels beneath the skin, thereby encouraging hair growth.
▪ A head massage is usually given to the small muscles surrounding the head. These muscles have sensory nerves that send signals to the brain. This stimulates the brain to function better. Thus, improving attention span, memory, and the cognitive aspect.
▪ Thank you all for reading my own hair care and hair growth journey and don't forget to stay hydrated, protect your hair from the heat and during the summertime, drink or eat enough protein and massage your scalp daily.